|Revelation 10 - Versions
|Revelation 10 Text (WEB)
- I saw a mighty angel coming down out of the sky, clothed with a cloud. A rainbow was on his head. His face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire.
- He had in his hand a little open book. He set his right foot on the sea, and his left on the land.
- He cried with a loud voice, as a lion roars. When he cried, the seven thunders uttered their voices.
- When the seven thunders sounded, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from the sky saying, "Seal up the things which the seven thunders said, and don't write them."
- The angel who I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted up his right hand to the sky,
- and swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there will no longer be delay,
- but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as he declared to his servants, the prophets.
- The voice which I heard from heaven, again speaking with me, said, "Go, take the book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the land."
- I went to the angel, telling him to give me the little book. He said to me, "Take it, and eat it up. It will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey."
- I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up. It was as sweet as honey in my mouth. When I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter.
- They told me, "You must prophesy again over many peoples, nations, languages, and kings."
|Revelation 10 Text (Hebrew)
וארא מלאך אחר אביר יורד מן השמים והוא עטה ענן ועל ראשו כמראה קשת הענן ופניו כשמש ורגליו כעמודי אש׃
ובידו ספר קטן פתוח וישם את רגל ימינו על הים ואת שמאלו על הארץ׃
ויקרא בקול גדול כאשר ישאג האריה ובקראו דברו שבעת הרעמים בקולתיהם׃
וכדבר שבעת הרעמים בקולתיהם חפצתי לכתב ואשמע קול מן השמים לאמר חתום את אשר דברו שבעת הרעמים ואל תכתב זאת׃
והמלאך אשר ראיתיו עמד על הים ועל הארץ הרים ידו אל השמים׃
וישבע בחי עולמי העולמים אשר ברא את השמים וכל אשר בהם והארץ וכל אשר בה והים וכל אשר בו כי לא יהיה עוד זמן׃
אך בימי קול המלאך השביעי בעת עמדו לתקוע ונשלם סוד האלהים כאשר בשר את עבדיו הנביאים׃
והקול אשר שמעתי מן השמים שב לדבר אלי לאמר לך וקח את הספר הקטן הפתוח אשר ביד המלאך העמד על הים ועל הארץ׃
ואבא אל המלאך ואמר לו תנה לי את הספר ויאמר אלי קח ואכל אתו וימר לבטנך אבל בפיך יהיה מתוק כדבש׃
ואקח את הספר מיד המלאך ואכלהו ויהי בפי כדבש למתוק ואחרי אכלי אתו וימלא בטני מרורים׃
ויאמר אלי עליך לשוב להנבא עוד על עמים וגוים ולשנות ומלכים רבים׃
|Revelation 10 Text (Latin)
- Et vidi alium angelum fortem descendentem de cælo amictum nube, et iris in capite ejus, et facies ejus erat ut sol, et pedes ejus tamquam columnæ ignis :
- et habebat in manu sua libellum apertum : et posuit pedem suum dextrum super mare, sinistrum autem super terram :
- et clamavit voce magna, quemadmodum cum leo rugit. Et cum clamasset, locuta sunt septem tonitrua voces suas.
- Et cum locuta fuissent septem tonitrua voces suas, ego scripturus eram : et audivi vocem de cælo dicentem mihi : Signa quæ locuta sunt septem tonitrua : et noli ea scribere.
- Et angelus, quem vidi stantem super mare et super terram, levavit manum suam ad cælum :
- et juravit per viventem in sæcula sæculorum, qui creavit cælum, et ea quæ in eo sunt : et terram, et ea quæ in ea sunt : et mare, et ea quæ in eo sunt : Quia tempus non erit amplius :
- sed in diebus vocis septimi angeli, cum cœperit tuba canere, consummabitur mysterium Dei sicut evangelizavit per servos suos prophetas.
- Et audivi vocem de cælo iterum loquentem mecum, et dicentem : Vade, et accipe librum apertum de manu angeli stantis super mare, et super terram.
- Et abii ad angelum, dicens ei, ut daret mihi librum. Et dixit mihi : Accipe librum, et devora illum : et faciet amaricari ventrem tuum, sed in ore tuo erit dulce tamquam mel.
- Et accepi librum de manu angeli, et devoravi illum : et erat in ore meo tamquam mel dulce, et cum devorassem eum, amaricatus est venter meus :
- et dixit mihi : Oportet te iterum prophetare gentibus, et populis, et linguis, et regibus multis.
|Revelation 10 Text (KJV)
- And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
- And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
- And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
- And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
- And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
- And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
- But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
- And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
- And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
- And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
- And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Christianity -> Bible -> Revelation