|Psalm 95 - Versions
|Psalm 95 Text (WEB)
- Oh come, let's sing to Yahweh. Let's shout aloud to the rock of our salvation!
- Let's come before his presence with thanksgiving. Let's extol him with songs!
- For Yahweh is a great God, a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth. The heights of the mountains are also his.
- The sea is his, and he made it. His hands formed the dry land.
- Oh come, let's worship and bow down. Let's kneel before Yahweh, our Maker,
- for he is our God. We are the people of his pasture, and the sheep in his care. Today, oh that you would hear his voice!
- Don't harden your heart, as at Meribah, as in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
- when your fathers tempted me, tested me, and saw my work.
- Forty long years I was grieved with that generation, and said, "It is a people that errs in their heart. They have not known my ways."
- Therefore I swore in my wrath, "They won't enter into my rest."
|Psalm 95 Text (Hebrew)
- לכו נרננה ליהוה נריעה לצור ישענו׃
- נקדמה פניו בתודה בזמרות נריע לו׃
- כי אל גדול יהוה ומלך גדול על־כל־אלהים׃
- אשר בידו מחקרי־ארץ ותועפות הרים לו׃
- אשר־לו הים והוא עשהו ויבשת ידיו יצרו׃
- באו נשתחוה ונכרעה נברכה לפני־יהוה עשנו׃
- כי הוא אלהינו ואנחנו עם מרעיתו וצאן ידו היום אם־בקלו תשמעו׃
- אל־תקשו לבבכם כמריבה כיום מסה במדבר׃
- אשר נסוני אבותיכם בחנוני גם־ראו פעלי׃
- ארבעים שנה אקוט בדור ואמר עם תעי לבב הם והם לא־ידעו דרכי׃
- אשר־נשבעתי באפי אם־יבאון אל־מנוחתי׃
|Psalm 95 Text (Latin)
- Laus cantici ipsi David. Venite, exsultemus Domino ; jubilemus Deo salutari nostro ;
- præoccupemus faciem ejus in confessione, et in psalmis jubilemus ei :
- quoniam Deus magnus Dominus, et rex magnus super omnes deos ;
- quia in manu ejus sunt omnes fines terræ, et altitudines montium ipsius sunt ;
- quoniam ipsius est mare, et ipse fecit illud, et siccam manus ejus formaverunt.
- Venite, adoremus, et procidamus, et ploremus ante Dominum qui fecit nos ;
- quia ipse est Dominus Deus noster, et nos populus pascuæ ejus, et oves manus ejus.
- Hodie si vocem ejus audieritis, nolite obdurare corda vestra
- sicut in irritatione, secundum diem tentationis in deserto, ubi tentaverunt me patres vestri, probaverunt me, et viderunt opera mea.
- Quadraginta annis offensus fui generationi illi ; et dixi : Semper hi errant corde.
- Et isti non cognoverunt vias meas : ut juravi in ira mea : Si introibunt in requiem meam.
|Psalm 95 Text (KJV)
- O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
- Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
- For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
- The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
- O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
- For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
- Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
- Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Christianity -> Bible -> Psalm