- Denominations in Armenia Index - Armenian Apostolic Church, Armenian Catholic Church
- Regions - Shirak, Lori, Tavush, Armavir, Gegharkunik, Aragatsotn, Vayots Dzor, Syunik, Kotayk, Ararat
- Major cities - Yerevan, Gyumri
- Important religious sites - Echmiadzin
- Christian Radio in Armenia Index
- Bible Colleges in Armenia Index
- Christian Schools in Armenia Index
|SERMONS, ESSAYS AND OPINIONS
Armenia is a small country in Caucaus region bordered by Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and Iran. Although it was part of communist USSR for decades, the majority of its 3 million people belong to its national church, the Armenian Apostolic Church. A smaller number of people belong to the Armenian Catholic Church.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Christianity -> Places -> Asia (Europe) -> Armenia