G'day Matthew. Welcome. Thanks for your email. I think the technology pages you suggested are a great idea. I've set up a few templates for some of them which can be tweaked and renamed as we get a better idea of how it should be organized. Cheers, Graham
- Great work Matthew with the new pages you've created. I enjoyed reading them and look forward to seeing them eventually grow. --Graham 13:12, 27 July 2009 (PDT)
Welcome to WikiChristian
Welcome to WikiChristian !
WikiChristian is free encyclopedia and discussion forum of Biblical Christianity that anyone can contribute to. It was started in May 2004 and contains 4,107 articles with many users helping to write and edit the content.
- Please read our writing style and page layout guidelines.
- For help with adding and editing content, please read our tutorial and our FAQ.
- You may connect and share ideas to help improve WikiChristian. Connect with other WikiChristian editors and writers by signing up for our free "WikiChristian E-Newsletter".
- If you have a question not answered here, please contact one of our administrators.
May God bring you peace and richly bless you today.
DavidSpencer.ca 19:53, 5 September 2009 (PDT)
Hi Matthew. Thanks for all your editing work on WikiChristian.org. Please join the conversation with other editors by signing up for your free "WikiChristian E-Newsletter" here. Details on WikiChristian E-Newsletter.
I'm going through Shortpages to revert vandalism. These are all are part of the vandalism that occurred. I've been able to revert everything on the page except the wikitable, no matter what I do I can't get anywhere with them, so I noted it in my edit summary hoping someone else can do something. --Kathleen.wright5 10:48, 26 November 2009 (PST)
Bible verses done plus page I can't revert
All the Bible pages with wikitable's incorrect (those that have been found so far) have now been corrected. I can't edit this page Colossae there are some strange symbols in the upper left hand corner and there are no tabs at the top of the page. --Kathleen.wright5 17:46, 26 November 2009 (PST)
- P.S The above only happens when I'm logged in, otherwise the page is OK. I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 as my web browser. --Kathleen.wright5 20:19, 26 November 2009 (PST)
- Whatever it is is still happening at my end, as I said I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 as my web browser, and there may still be more pages. --Kathleen.wright5 10:53, 27 November 2009 (PST)
- It's also happening with Internet Explorer 8, but with IE it says the website cannot display the page and that its an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error --Kathleen.wright5 11:02, 27 November 2009 (PST)
- The same thing has now happened to Epistle to the Colossians --Kathleen.wright5 11:47, 27 November 2009 (PST)
- I am also using Firefox 3.5.5 and see no trouble. I do, however, see lots of problems in IE 8. With Joshua 24, for instance, IE shows the main content fine but the navigation controls are misplaced way down the page. In IE, the Infobox_Contents doesn't appear on any page for me. Whose the most technical person we have in the team who can investigate? Matt 10:28, 28 November 2009 (PST)
- Yes, the same thing is happening with me with Joshua 24 and every page I've tried in IE 8. The most technical person round here is Prab Tumpati, his email address is [email protected] --Kathleen.wright5 16:31, 28 November 2009 (PST)
- I've found some more pages like Colossae and Epistle to the Colossians, all image files as follows: Image:Maps-divided-kingdom.gif, Image:Pleasanton Ridge.jpg, Image:Sunol Flag Hill and Valley.jpg, Image:Paul's Missionary Journeys Small.jpg and Image:Maps-near-east-abrahams-journey.gif --Kathleen.wright5 06:32, 3 December 2009 (PST)
Hi Matt. I've just noticed a great point you put in the WikiChristian:Clean-up page (WikiChristian:Clean-up#Ambiguity about "Discussion" pages) and I've put my two cents in. I've also noticed that you asked a question about renaming the opinion articles with a new name-space. That's also a good idea. How do we go about doing it? I'm not very good with the technical side of mediawiki - do you know how to add name-spaces? --Graham 06:30, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the comment. I don't have the technical knowledge to make any of the suggested changes. Matt 04:53, 21 April 2010 (UTC)