Thank you for reverting the pages moved by Willy on Wheels. I went ahead and changed the permissions in the wiki so that only users with sysop previleges can move pages. Thank you and God bless!
--188.8.131.52 08:07, 19 April 2006 (EDT)
- Ditto on the above. Thanks for doing all the reverts, Muser. I was away for a couple of days and missed all the action. :) --Mustaphile 05:29, 20 April 2006 (EDT)
- Hi. Thanks for the message. Glad to have you along. Hope you find wikichristian useful and fun... Actually, most of the work on the C.S. Lewis (overview) was a revision of work from wikipedia and theopedia. Both are good sites, but wikipedia is a bit too broad, and theopedia is a bit too narrow. --Muser 22:49, 22 October 2006 (EST)
- You're welcome! I have found WikiChristian useful... and fun. I think it's a great cause. I'm a big contributer to Wikipedia, but I've always found it very secular, and neutral. It feels a lot better here, though, knowing I can write articles from a Christian perspective. I seem to remember your name from the Christianity Knowledge Base; I've contributed there, too.
- Fair enough. It does make more sense to delete them. --Muser 20:12, 16 March 2007 (EST)
- You can see what I'm doing? I'm rearranging the pages to combine the old system of a contents page as well as an overview / encyclopedia page, into one single page. So for example, the old version of the Grace page looked like this http://www.wikichristian.org/index.php?title=Grace&oldid=105016 and was attached to this encyclopedia / overview page http://www.wikichristian.org/index.php?title=Grace_%28overview%29&oldid=105015; now however, it has all been combined into one page Grace; but this way it is still allowing for a contents area with links to sub-topics such as Irresistible grace and links to opinions such as Justification by faith alone (G.G.). --Muser 20:12, 16 March 2007 (EST)
- Yeah, I see what you're doing now (I hadn't noticed it before). I think that's a good idea, keeping the normal and oveview parts together in one page. I've always thought having two pages for one article was a little unnecessary, unless of course the article was like 200 kilobytes long or something. I'm glad you liked IMW (inspirational music wiki); it's small right now (very small), but I'm hoping it will grow in the future. Thanks for everything you've been doing, too! God bless, P.B. Pilhet / Talk 08:48, 17 March 2007 (EST)
Category Pages have been created
Pages with givemepink attached
Pages with givemepink attached are now in the the CLEANUP Category where they belong. Can you do something about them now? Kathleen.wright5 07:40, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
Getting rid of givemepink
I've found out how to get rid of the above. Move the page to its original title and delete the redirect. Kathleen.wright5 08:47, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
I can see why users Godisnotreal and Diechristfags have been blocked (Improper username), but why have 6 other users been blocked when they haven't vandalized? Kathleen.wright5 09:03, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Welcome to WikiChristian
Welcome to WikiChristian !
WikiChristian is free encyclopedia and discussion forum of Biblical Christianity that anyone can contribute to. It was started in May 2004 and contains 4,105 articles with many users helping to write and edit the content.
- Please read our writing style and page layout guidelines.
- For help with adding and editing content, please read our tutorial and our FAQ.
- You may connect and share ideas to help improve WikiChristian. Connect with other WikiChristian editors and writers by signing up for our free "WikiChristian E-Newsletter".
- If you have a question not answered here, please contact one of our administrators.
May God bring you peace and richly bless you today.
--DavidSpencer.ca 14:22, 1 January 2009 (PST)