User talk:Darth Stabro
Welcome to WikiChristian! I hope you find the site helpful :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask me. Btw, I unprotected the Roman Catholicism page for you. -- P.B. Pilhet / Talk 13:54, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to WikiChristian
Welcome to WikiChristian !
WikiChristian is free encyclopedia and discussion forum of Biblical Christianity that anyone can contribute to. It was started in May 2004 and contains 4,105 articles with many users helping to write and edit the content.
- Please read our writing style and page layout guidelines.
- For help with adding and editing content, please read our tutorial and our FAQ.
- You may connect and share ideas to help improve WikiChristian. Connect with other WikiChristian editors and writers by signing up for our free "WikiChristian E-Newsletter".
- If you have a question not answered here, please contact one of our administrators.
May God bring you peace and richly bless you today.
Thanks for your editing work on WikiChristian.org. Please join the conversation with other editors by signing up for your free "WikiChristian E-Newsletter" here. DavidSpencer.ca 16:54, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
Hey Paul, I replied to the post you made on my talk page :) I also saw your comments on Graham's page, and since you're an admin on another wiki already, I've gone ahead and given you sysop status here as well. We don't really have a lot of policies or anything... the only thing I would mention is blocking, but the blocking page is pretty self-explanatory by itself. God bless! -- P.B. Pilhet / Talk 22:38, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- G'day Paul. Thanks for all your editting and work recently on the website. Although there aren't expansive lists of policies about WikiChristian, there are some general principles and rules of thumb, which you might want to browse through. These can be found at: WikiChristian:About, WikiChristian:Page Layout and WikiChristian:Statement of Faith. Cheers, --Graham 06:36, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for working on the new logo. It looks much better now. However, can you move WikiChristian to the top, the free encyclopedia to the bottom and reduce the font size abit to make the words somewhat fit it in with the rest of the logo? Thanks.--Prab 07:54, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
Prayer of the day
What do you think about Prayer of the day on the right column on the main page similar to verse of the day? There are many great prayers in the Bible. I would like to nominate the prayer of Jabez once we all agree and create the template etc. These prayers do not need to be from the Bible. We can include prayers of WikiChristians. --Prab 09:08, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
Prayer of the week probably makes more sense initially. --Prab 10:26, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
Invitation to Subscribe to our WikiChristian E-Newsletter
Thanks for changing Biblical_references_to_technology to show table borders. Matt 02:28, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
Hi James. I've noticed that the Infoboxes (Template:Infobox Contents) have lost their borders since the adjustments were made with the appearance of WikiChristian recently. Do you know how to get the borders back? Thanks, --Graham 22:04, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
Hey man! Where ya been? I haven't seen your username in a LONG time. lol What happened? Master Frederique 12:18, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hey man!!!! I got your message. Sorry for the wait. I haven't been on here in a while. Can't wait to see the skin. The change is due in November so......Maybe we should put it off to January, in order to start even (since we change every six months). idk Maybe we should change as soon as you're done, and then change again in January. idk But Skillet rocks so I can't wait. Man, we've got some new contributors, mainly JMAS. He's uploading song clips and editing album articles. He has a collection of over 1500 albums of which 85% are CCM!!! Well ttyl. God bless. Master Frederique 20:36, 26 August 2010 (UTC)