| Psalm 111 - Versions
| Psalm 111 Text (WEB)
- Praise Yah! I will give thanks to Yahweh with my whole heart, in the council of the upright, and in the congregation.
- Yahweh's works are great, pondered by all those who delight in them.
- His work is honor and majesty. His righteousness endures forever.
- He has caused his wonderful works to be remembered. Yahweh is gracious and merciful.
- He has given food to those who fear him. He always remembers his covenant.
- He has shown his people the power of his works, in giving them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of his hands are truth and justice. All his precepts are sure.
- They are established forever and ever. They are done in truth and uprightness.
- He has sent redemption to his people. He has ordained his covenant forever. His name is holy and awesome!
- The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom. All those who do his work have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!
| Psalm 111 Text (Hebrew)
- הללו יה אודה יהוה בכל־לבב בסוד ישרים ועדה׃
- גדלים מעשי יהוה דרושים לכל־חפציהם׃
- הוד־והדר פעלו וצדקתו עמדת לעד׃
- זכר עשה לנפלאתיו חנון ורחום יהוה׃
- טרף נתן ליראיו יזכר לעולם בריתו׃
- כח מעשיו הגיד לעמו לתת להם נחלת גוים׃
- מעשי ידיו אמת ומשפט נאמנים כל־פקודיו׃
- סמוכים לעד לעולם עשוים באמת וישר׃
- פדות שלח לעמו צוה־לעולם בריתו קדוש ונורא שמו׃
- ראשית חכמה יראת יהוה שכל טוב לכל־עשיהם תהלתו עמדת לעד׃
| Psalm 111 Text (Latin)
- Alleluja. Confitebor tibi, Domine, in toto corde meo, in consilio justorum, et congregatione.
- Magna opera Domini, exquisita in omnes voluntates ejus.
- Confessio et magnificentia opus ejus ; et justitia ejus manet in sæculum sæculi.
- Memoriam fecit mirabilium suorum, misericors et miserator Dominus.
- Escam dedit timentibus se ; memor erit in sæculum testamenti sui.
- Virtutem operum suorum annuntiabit populo suo,
- ut det illis hæreditatem gentium. Opera manuum ejus veritas et judicium ;
- fidelia omnia mandata ejus, confirmata in sæculum sæculi, facta in veritate et æquitate.
- Redemptionem misit populo suo ; mandavit in æternum testamentum suum. Sanctum et terribile nomen ejus.
- Initium sapientiæ timor Domini ; intellectus bonus omnibus facientibus eum, laudatio ejus manet in sæculum sæculi.
| Psalm 111 Text (KJV)
- Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
- The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
- His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
- The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
- They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
- He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
- The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Christianity -> Bible -> Psalm